Virtual makes reality unlimited.
“Virtual Reality” is a software technology to create a virtual tridimensional copy of a real environment, such as a building, an industrial plant or an equipment, with photo-realistic quality.
Using specific devices, it is possible to enter in this virtual environment.
Users can execute in real time all the actions they can perform in the real world, simulating the functioning of different equipment / processes as well.
In the context of industrial plants, Immersive Virtual Reality can be used for:
- Previsualization for construction
- Training of Human Resources improving efficacy and efficiency of training final results [OTS Operator Training Solutions]
- Operational Process Optimization by simulating and improving operational processes (e.g. maintenance procedures) and reducing costs
- Delivery of Remote Field Assistance to Filed Operators executing actions in real time
- Risk Management improving and optimize HSE* policies / procedures for preventing human accident thanks to
- “3D synoptic view” plant management